To help me progress form my personal tutorial with Danny I decided to make a research plan to help me define and focus my sources of primary and secondary information. The process was started by creating a spider diagram of the different sources research could be collected from. When creating the brief I considered if the information would be primary or secondary to try and ensure that I had information collected from a range of sources.
The initial spider diagram is displayed below;
RESEARCH DIRECTIONS - PRIMARY
- Existing shops - Current branding.
- Existing shops - Current marketing.
- Existing shops - Target audience.
RESEARCH DIRECTIONS - SECONDARY
- Inspiration - Existing branding.
- Inspiration - 70's interiors.
- Marketing - Look books.
- Marketing - Posters.
- Indoor plant information.
- Photography - Type of image.