Wednesday 4 March 2015

BRIEF ELEVEN - YCN - MOO BRIEF - DIGITAL ADVERTISEMENT - DEVELOPMENT

Once I had the range of designs for the posters I had the content needed to create the digital advertisement, which will illustrate the campaigns message by contrasting the playful and engaging accessory cows with the simple, unnoticeable base version. 

To help communicate how the digital advertisement would look if the campaign was used in a public environment I decided to make a gif image illustrating the process the digital advertisement would go through.  



BUS STOP MOCK-UP

Before starting to create the gif. I first downloaded a bus stop mock-up into which the images can be placed to contextualise the digital advertisement. The pack came with three bus stop variations, two of which were on an angle and distorted the image slightly. Therefore, I decided to use the simple, front facing mock-up as it displayed the image most clearly. 

The chosen mock-up variation is displayed below;




GIF STILLS

Once I had chosen the mock-up that will help to contextualise the digital advertisement I was able to progress with the gif's production by creating the individual stills that will form the different parts of the gif.  

I chose to lower the opacity of the ordinary cow to put an emphasis on how the accesorised cows stand out.









GIF PRODUCTION 

Once I had all the individual frames saved as jpeg files the process of creating the gif was completed in Photoshop and saved ready for the submission. 




THE GIF 

The final gif that will be submitted as part of my submission to the YCN competition can be seen below.  

 photo MOO_DP_zpshq9xp1xz.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment