Wednesday 19 November 2014

BRIEF ONE - NATURA - FINAL PRODUCT IMAGES

The images displayed below are the selected photographs that will be utilised as the companies product images and placed on various aspects of the final outcome. 

When choosing the images I wanted to form an order in which the background colours were not repeated until two different colours had been featured, this breaks up the colours to ensure that they are not too repetitive and distracting for the viewer. 

Overall, I am really happy with how the final photographs turned out, not only do they replicate the outlined aesthetic example I referenced earlier in the project, but also help to communicate the attributes of each plant in a simple appealing way. 

All files were revived from the photographer post production in a RAW. format as requested on the brief I gave to her, this allowed me to scale images without running the risk of pixelating the image. 









No comments:

Post a Comment