Monday 24 November 2014

BRIEF SIX - FEATHR - INITIAL IDEAS

After reading through and analysing the brief I immediately started progressing with creating ideas for my response. 

As previously outlined, the brief is very open with regards to what visuals are created in submissions. Therefore, as the brief gives us the artistic freedom I first created a spider diagram exploring things that interest me.

After creating the diagram I highlighted some ideas I believe could be developed into a pattern or be used as wall art. 


FAVOURITE IDEAS -
  • Universe - stars, solar system etc.
  • Aspects of nature - Trees, leaves.
  • Botanical plant illustrations.
  • Mushrooms.
  • Psychedelic mushrooms.
  • Meditation.
  • Yoga positions (not highlighted on diagram).
  • Pattern found in nature.
  • Maps.
  • Geometry.
  • Woodworking tools.
  • Craft tools.


CHOSEN VISUAL THEME -

No comments:

Post a Comment