Tuesday 10 February 2015

BRIEF TWELVE - BAGD - YEARBOOK - PROPOSAL PRESENTATION

The set of images displayed below show the individual slides from our group presentation that I spent most of the day developing. 

Before starting the presentation I reviewed my blog posts from the 'TDR' workshop with Ian Anderson, during which we were given an assortment of useful information on how to improve our presenting abilities.

Some of the techniques I learned in the session that I have applied when creating the proposal presentation are listed below;
  • Tell a story
  • Less text more visuals - keeps audience engaged.
  • Use statistics, they are interesting and keep the audience engaged.
  • Use consistent visuals & images. 
  • Use infographics to help communicate information. 
  • Speak confidently, look at the audience and look interested!
































No comments:

Post a Comment