Monday 23 February 2015

ABIGAYLE LIBBERTON - PERSONAL BRANDING - INITIAL EMAIL

A few weeks ago I received a message from one of the third year photography students asking if we could enter into a collaboration. In return for her photographic services, which I could used to help showcase my body of third year projects, I would need to produce a professionally produced personal brand identity for her to use as she progresses from university into her retrospective industry.  


INITIAL MESSAGE

The message was received from Abigayle on February the 8th, however due to my heavy workload and impending competition deadlines I was unfortunately unable to initially undertake the project.

Around two weeks later, when I was in a better position with the amount of work I was undertaking, I was able to respond to Abi's initial email to let her know that I am interested in the opportunity to work with her. 

The initial messages are displayed below; 



RESPONSE

A few days later I received a response to my proposal of an unstructured interview/meeting confirming that she is available on Tuesday the 10th of March.




No comments:

Post a Comment